More Articles for Federal Officials ApproveWashington state moves forward with replacement of world’s longest floating bridge
Washington can move forward with its $3.45 billion State Route (SR) 520 project thanks to federal decision that completes the project's NEPA process, Federal Highway Administrator Victor Mendez announced on Aug. 4. The environmental decision was the ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2272 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1271 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority634 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles621 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project552 Views