More Articles for Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA)
A recent move by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) to tighten several rules for commercial truckers' work schedules drew questions from Road Safe America (RSA) as to why the limits for airline pilots, announced the ...
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood released on Nov. 23 a rule specifically prohibiting interstate truck and bus drivers from using hand-held cell phones while operating their vehicles. The joint rule from the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign1957 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1310 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1032 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...877 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones539 Views