More Articles for Federal judge upholds Caltrans program supporting minority
A U.S. District Court judge affirmed that the California Department of Transportation's (Caltrans) Disadvantaged Business Enterprises (DBE) Program was “clearly constitutional” in a recent ruling. Caltrans implements a DBE Program as a condition of receiving $3 billion in federal transportation funding ...
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress214 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?210 Views
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure205 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road138 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!115 Views