More Articles for Federal judge upholds Caltrans program supporting minority
A U.S. District Court judge affirmed that the California Department of Transportation's (Caltrans) Disadvantaged Business Enterprises (DBE) Program was “clearly constitutional” in a recent ruling. Caltrans implements a DBE Program as a condition of receiving $3 billion in federal transportation funding ...
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding595 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable461 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future343 Views
- Ohio law leaves motorists in the cold278 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers250 Views