More Articles for federal highway funding
Just days before the latest extension of the current highway bill – Safe, Accountable, Flexible, Efficient Transportation Equity Act: A Legacy for Users (SAFETEA-LU) – was set to expire on March 31, the Senate approved a 90-day extension of the ...
Extra! Extra! Read All About It By Mike Anderson The headline was smart and catchy. Although I most certainly rolled my eyes, the typical response of trade press editors when our mainstream media cousins stretch their toes onto “our” turf, my eyes ...
U.S. House Republicans are proposing to pass a five-year transportation authorization bill by Dec. 31 that would be paid for in part by expanding domestic energy production through offshore oil drilling on the Outer Continental Shelf, oil shale and drilling ...
The National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA) has changed its 2011 Annual Meeting dates to better accommodate the program schedule. The revised information is listed below: WHAT: NAPA’s 2011 Annual Meeting WHEN: Feb. 6–9, 2011 WHERE: Waldorf Astoria Orlando and Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek, Florida WHY: ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party474 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax251 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion212 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September180 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax106 Views