More Articles for federal highway and bridge funding
The Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) is seeking competitive applications for $20 million in federal Transportation Enhancement (TE) funding that is frequently applied to bicycle and pedestrian projects. Since 1991, Congress has set aside federal highway and bridge funds to ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]914 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong864 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus383 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker350 Views