More Articles for federal highway and bridge funding
The Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) is seeking competitive applications for $20 million in federal Transportation Enhancement (TE) funding that is frequently applied to bicycle and pedestrian projects. Since 1991, Congress has set aside federal highway and bridge funds to ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2137 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1243 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project531 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans434 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?354 Views