More Articles for Federal Highway Administrator
Safety is the top priority when considering new innovation in transportation and infrastructure, Federal Highway Administrator Victor Mendez said in an interview with Better Roads during the Intelligent Transportation Society of America's (ITS America) Annual Meeting. Mendez explained that in 2011, ...
Max Baucus (D-MT), Montana Senator and chairman of the Senate Finance Committee, has no plans to seek reelection in 2014, Politico reported. Baucus has worked with key transportation issues such as transportation funding and the Highway Investment, Job Creation and Economic ...
Mapping MAP-21’s Reforms By John Latta MAP-21, our brand-new surface transportation legislation, includes several significant changes to the review and approval process for transportation projects, all of which have the potential to change, and hopefully benefit the way agencies and contractors work. ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?489 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group286 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines163 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders158 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget156 Views