More Articles for Federal Highway Administrator Victor Mendez on Feb. 22 joined state and local officials to review progress on the Appalachian Corridor X and I-65 Interchange
Federal Highway Administrator Victor Mendez joined state and local officials on Feb. 22 to review progress on the Appalachian Corridor X and I-65 Interchange, a project that the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) says will improve safety and mobility ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts558 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes546 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse493 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers141 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views