More Articles for Federal Highway Administrator (FHWA)
To further improve roadway safety by making pavement markings brighter and easier to see, Federal Highway Administrator (FHWA) Victor Mendez has proposed to establish the first-ever standards for maintaining the reflectivity of centerlines, lane lines and edge lines on all ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?389 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs376 Views
- VIDEO: Foxx: ‘We should do more than just stabilize the Highway Trust Fund’322 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges203 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants172 Views