More Articles for Federal Highway Administrator (FHWA) Victor Mendez
Federal Highway Administrator (FHWA) Victor Mendez joined state and local officials Dec. 2 to open six miles of eastbound SR 91, which was widened to reduce traffic congestion and improve safety. The $65 million project relied on $47.9 million from ...
Work can begin on the Appalachian Regional Short-Line Rail project with the signing of a $12.9 million American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (a.k.a. "the stimulus") grant, U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood announced. The signing took place Dec. 1 between the U.S. ...
The U.S. Department of Transportation (U.S. DOT) and the Ramsey County Regional Railroad Authority are starting renovations Minnesota’s historic Union Depot in Saint Paul thanks to $35 million from the American Reinvestment and Recovery Act's (ARRA) TIGER (Transportation Investment Generating ...
Top highway official kicks off events to improve minority contracting for transportation projects; dates of additional events announced
Federal Highway Administrator (FHWA) Victor Mendez met today with members of the business community in Denver at a workshop to improve small businesses’ ability to compete for federal transportation contracts and engage more women and minorities in construction careers. “Open and ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident970 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse712 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side552 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments303 Views
- Falsework tumbles after sand hauler hits interstate bridge215 Views