More Articles for Federal Highway Administrator (FHWA) Victor Mendez
Federal Highway Administrator (FHWA) Victor Mendez joined state and local officials Dec. 2 to open six miles of eastbound SR 91, which was widened to reduce traffic congestion and improve safety. The $65 million project relied on $47.9 million from ...
Work can begin on the Appalachian Regional Short-Line Rail project with the signing of a $12.9 million American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (a.k.a. "the stimulus") grant, U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood announced. The signing took place Dec. 1 between the U.S. ...
The U.S. Department of Transportation (U.S. DOT) and the Ramsey County Regional Railroad Authority are starting renovations Minnesota’s historic Union Depot in Saint Paul thanks to $35 million from the American Reinvestment and Recovery Act's (ARRA) TIGER (Transportation Investment Generating ...
Top highway official kicks off events to improve minority contracting for transportation projects; dates of additional events announced
Federal Highway Administrator (FHWA) Victor Mendez met today with members of the business community in Denver at a workshop to improve small businesses’ ability to compete for federal transportation contracts and engage more women and minorities in construction careers. “Open and ...
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes604 Views
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts542 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse497 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers161 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects76 Views