More Articles for Federal Highway Administration’s
Despite an “influx of stimulus money” dedicated to improving the transportation system in the U.S., more of the nation’s bridges and roads were in poor condition in 2011 than in 2008, according to a report from the USA Today. It’s no ...
The Michigan Department of Transportation (MDOT) on Wednesday launched a statewide safety campaign that features traffic signs displaying the number of traffic fatalities on Michigan roadways. The campaign, “Toward Zero Deaths,” is an MDOT effort “to influence driver behavior and improve ...
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes660 Views
- Worker killed while putting reflectors on road160 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers121 Views
- Poor roadways cost Connecticut drivers $4.2 billion annually110 Views
- VIDEO: Fun with snowplowing 100 Views