More Articles for Federal Highway Administration’s National Bridge Inventory
An oversize truck last night struck a portion of an Interstate 5 bridge over the Skagit River between Seattle and Canada, sending the portion of the bridge and its occupants into the river below. No fatalities resulted from the collapse, CBS ...
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1015 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones780 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse751 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones337 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?295 Views