More Articles for Federal Highway Administration’s (FHWA) Tennessee Division
A Middle Tennessee roadway heavily damaged by the May 2010 floods reopened on Nov. 30 following major repairs, according to the Tennessee Department of Transportation (TDOT). A section of State Route 7 in Maury County was closed after the flooding triggered ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs385 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?385 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges190 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views