More Articles for Federal Highway Administration’s (FHWA) Tennessee Division
A Middle Tennessee roadway heavily damaged by the May 2010 floods reopened on Nov. 30 following major repairs, according to the Tennessee Department of Transportation (TDOT). A section of State Route 7 in Maury County was closed after the flooding triggered ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2228 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1257 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority615 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles562 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views