More Articles for Federal Highway Administration’s (FHWA) Tennessee Division
A Middle Tennessee roadway heavily damaged by the May 2010 floods reopened on Nov. 30 following major repairs, according to the Tennessee Department of Transportation (TDOT). A section of State Route 7 in Maury County was closed after the flooding triggered ...
- Firearms to be used for road construction763 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events698 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes595 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines577 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up481 Views