More Articles for Federal Highway Administration’s Distress Identification Manual for the Long-Term Pavement Performance Program
Fatigue cracking usually links to inadequate road foundations By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Fatigue cracking in bituminous pavements is experienced by the public so often that it is considered just part of driving. Motorists endure it and assume it’s just part of ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)1966 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1164 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project422 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?346 Views
- California drivers paying the price for deficient roads and bridges 308 Views