More Articles for Federal Highway Administration’s Distress Identification Manual for the Long-Term Pavement Performance Program
Fatigue cracking usually links to inadequate road foundations By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Fatigue cracking in bituminous pavements is experienced by the public so often that it is considered just part of driving. Motorists endure it and assume it’s just part of ...
- 3 workers hit, 1 killed in highway construction zone crash1570 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets964 Views
- Driver hops out of truck and attacks construction worker953 Views
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses899 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway728 Views