More Articles for federal grants for transportation spending
Several areas outside of Chicago will receive about $10 million in federal grants that will be used to improve, maintain and expand public transportation, according to an Oct. 6 report from The Associated Press (AP). For the full AP report on ...
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)787 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects443 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign272 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D269 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says261 Views