More Articles for federal grants for transportation spending
Several areas outside of Chicago will receive about $10 million in federal grants that will be used to improve, maintain and expand public transportation, according to an Oct. 6 report from The Associated Press (AP). For the full AP report on ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]906 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong828 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths738 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers629 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road479 Views