More Articles for federal grants for transportation spending
Several areas outside of Chicago will receive about $10 million in federal grants that will be used to improve, maintain and expand public transportation, according to an Oct. 6 report from The Associated Press (AP). For the full AP report on ...
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses1023 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets948 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway676 Views
- Are flying robots the future of road construction?639 Views
- Ohio to start largest single construction project in state history357 Views