More Articles for federal funds
Earlier in the year the Illinois Department of Transportation's Fiscal Year 2015 Highway Improvement Program was going to provide $1.839 billion of its $8.609 billion for highways in the FY 2015-2020 Proposed Multi-Modal Transportation Improvement Program. That has since changed. This spring ...
I wonder if we are on the verge of a sea change in the way our transportation system is built and cared for. One of the reasons I have put reauthorization front and center of much of our focus is because ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]915 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong840 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths745 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus422 Views