More Articles for federal funds
Earlier in the year the Illinois Department of Transportation's Fiscal Year 2015 Highway Improvement Program was going to provide $1.839 billion of its $8.609 billion for highways in the FY 2015-2020 Proposed Multi-Modal Transportation Improvement Program. That has since changed. This spring ...
I wonder if we are on the verge of a sea change in the way our transportation system is built and cared for. One of the reasons I have put reauthorization front and center of much of our focus is because ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion223 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax222 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues112 Views