More Articles for federal funds
Earlier in the year the Illinois Department of Transportation's Fiscal Year 2015 Highway Improvement Program was going to provide $1.839 billion of its $8.609 billion for highways in the FY 2015-2020 Proposed Multi-Modal Transportation Improvement Program. That has since changed. This spring ...
I wonder if we are on the verge of a sea change in the way our transportation system is built and cared for. One of the reasons I have put reauthorization front and center of much of our focus is because ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts555 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes530 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse473 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers138 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views