More Articles for federal funds to cover certain indirect costs of managing highway projects
The Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) began accepting proposals by California and Vermont to explore innovative ways of using federal funds to cover certain indirect costs of managing highway projects, Federal Highway Administrator Victor Mendez announced on March 2. The announcement is ...
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker276 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges255 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes224 Views
- Report shows sharp decline in commuting across America188 Views
- NAPA announces winners of national paving awards134 Views