More Articles for federal funds for repairing and replacing bridges
Aeriel view of Washington State highway systemPhoto courtesy of Washington State Department of Transportation (WSDOT) Seventy city and county projects across Washington state will receive a portion of $130 million in federal funds to repair or replace aging bridges, according ...
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)797 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects510 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D280 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign266 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says262 Views