More Articles for federal funding for transportation
Have the feds finally "turned on their listening ears?" That's a phrase I use with my 4-year-old and 6-year-old when they've finally decided to listen after I'm extremely frustrated about their complete defiance or not listening. I never thought I'd be using ...
States spent an estimated $131 billion on transportation in fiscal year 2010, but many cannot answer critical questions about what returns this investment is generating, according to a new report by the Pew Center on the States ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion220 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views