More Articles for federal funding for transportation
Have the feds finally "turned on their listening ears?" That's a phrase I use with my 4-year-old and 6-year-old when they've finally decided to listen after I'm extremely frustrated about their complete defiance or not listening. I never thought I'd be using ...
States spent an estimated $131 billion on transportation in fiscal year 2010, but many cannot answer critical questions about what returns this investment is generating, according to a new report by the Pew Center on the States ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure223 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views
- What causes the most damage to our nation’s bridges?84 Views
- California, Florida DOTs named winners of America's Transportation Awards83 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views