More Articles for federal Clean Water Act (CWA)
All nine justices on the U.S. Supreme Court agreed with the American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) and refused to widen the scope of the federal Clean Water Act (CWA). In PPL Montana, LLC v. Montana, the Court Feb. 22 ...
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency536 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill391 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs387 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River365 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update312 Views