More Articles for Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
Twenty-seven airports across Pennsylvania will improve facilities and enhance safety with a $12.6 million investment of federal and state funds, Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Corbett announced on May 1. "More than 290,000 people in Pennsylvania rely on the aviation industry for ...
Follow the Money A fiscal year 2012 transportation spending breakdown By John Latta Sometimes this page is used to help readers read between the lines. The House Appropriations Committee has released its fiscal year 2012 Transportation, Housing and Urban Development funding bill. The legislation ...
After a partial shutdown of the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) that left 4,000 transportation and construction workers temporarily furloghed, Congress has reached a bipartisan compromise that after the Senate approved the margin. The Budget Control Act of 2011 has been sent ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident996 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse585 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side561 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?520 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views