More Articles for Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
Twenty-seven airports across Pennsylvania will improve facilities and enhance safety with a $12.6 million investment of federal and state funds, Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Corbett announced on May 1. "More than 290,000 people in Pennsylvania rely on the aviation industry for ...
Follow the Money A fiscal year 2012 transportation spending breakdown By John Latta Sometimes this page is used to help readers read between the lines. The House Appropriations Committee has released its fiscal year 2012 Transportation, Housing and Urban Development funding bill. The legislation ...
After a partial shutdown of the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) that left 4,000 transportation and construction workers temporarily furloghed, Congress has reached a bipartisan compromise that after the Senate approved the margin. The Budget Control Act of 2011 has been sent ...
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker270 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges237 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes211 Views
- NAPA announces winners of national paving awards126 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon117 Views