More Articles for Federal-Aid Highway Program
As the dust from the 2012 elections settles, the political landscape looks the same as it did before the election. President Barack Obama will serve another four years, the Democratic Party remains the majority in the U.S. Senate, and Republicans ...
Speeding Up Time The multiple values of accelerated bridge replacement The cost of user delays in an era of unbridled traffic congestion is driving today’s fast-paced bridge erection technology, and it’s being encouraged by the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) in partnership with ...
Dodgeball and Other Great Congressional Games By Kirk Landers Early last month, our “parliament of dunces” completed a fiery session of Congressional dodgeball — that’s where life flings issues at the champions of the hill, and they duck and dodge each one ...
Whither the HTF? By John Latta The “donor” or “donee” debate still ignites controversy when it comes to the Highway Trust Fund. Did your state ‘donate” (give more in fuel and other highway user taxes and fees) to Washington than it got ...
- NJDOT worker faces 10 years in prison for stealing1083 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events679 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes531 Views
- Firearms to be used for road construction402 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up376 Views