More Articles for (Federal Aid Highway Act of 1956)
Better Roads The October 2011 issue, Better Roads marked the 80th anniversary of the magazine. The publication was founded in 1931 by Alden F. Perrin, who served a publisher and editorial director until his death in 1965. From the mostly gravel roads ...
A special report from the American Concrete Pavement Association, exclusively for Better Roads magazine. by Leif Wathne, P.E., vice president of highways and federal affairs, American Concrete Pavement Association As agencies face dwindling resources and ongoing cost increases, new approaches to pavement ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system484 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass195 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run188 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues125 Views
- Cement shortage taking its toll on Minnesota projects124 Views