More Articles for Fecon
Fecon proudly hosted a stop on the nationwide I Make America Harley Tour. The tour is on behalf of the Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM). I Make America has more than 30,000 supporters who advocate pro-manufacturing policies to create more ...
Fecon’s new FTX128L Mulching Tractor is designed for use in roadside maintenance applications. Powered by a 128-horsepower Cummins QESB4.5 diesel engine, the tractor features 20-inch tracks that allow the machine to cut uphill and 3.8 psi ground pressure that enables the ...
Fecon, Inc.’s new EX60 utility track vehicle (UTV) is designed to be versatile, heavy duty and compact. Introduced at ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014, the EX60 is suited applications including material handling and vegetation management. A 46-horsepower engine powers the UTV, which has a 6,000-pound ...
Fecon has named Brian Tinker as the new regional manager for the Northwest. Tinker's territory includes Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Northern California, Alaska, Hawaii and a portion of Nevada. Tinker has extensive experience with new and used equipment in the Northwest and ...
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier267 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver263 Views
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker254 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase131 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges111 Views