More Articles for Fecon
Fecon, Inc.’s new EX60 utility track vehicle (UTV) is designed to be versatile, heavy duty and compact. Introduced at ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014, the EX60 is suited applications including material handling and vegetation management. A 46-horsepower engine powers the UTV, which has a 6,000-pound ...
Fecon has named Brian Tinker as the new regional manager for the Northwest. Tinker's territory includes Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Northern California, Alaska, Hawaii and a portion of Nevada. Tinker has extensive experience with new and used equipment in the Northwest and ...
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency548 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill394 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs392 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River302 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update278 Views