More Articles for February
Construction spending in February topped year-ago totals by 5.8 percent as a double-digit increase in private construction offset a small drop in public sector spending, according to a new analysis of federal data released April 2 by the Associated General ...
The construction industry was up 21,000 jobs in January, likely due to two months of unseasonably mild winter weather. The Associated General Contractors of America released data attributing the higher temperatures to the two-year high in employment for the industry. However, ...
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers will sell more than 9,100 heavy equipment items and trucks – the most items the company has ever sold at a single auction – at its unreserved public equipment auction in Orlando, Florida, from Feb. 13-18, beginning ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system485 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass205 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Cement shortage taking its toll on Minnesota projects145 Views
- Ray LaHood: 'We need a big pot of money' to fix America’s roads and bridges144 Views