More Articles for February
Construction spending in February topped year-ago totals by 5.8 percent as a double-digit increase in private construction offset a small drop in public sector spending, according to a new analysis of federal data released April 2 by the Associated General ...
The construction industry was up 21,000 jobs in January, likely due to two months of unseasonably mild winter weather. The Associated General Contractors of America released data attributing the higher temperatures to the two-year high in employment for the industry. However, ...
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers will sell more than 9,100 heavy equipment items and trucks – the most items the company has ever sold at a single auction – at its unreserved public equipment auction in Orlando, Florida, from Feb. 13-18, beginning ...
- Wrongly fired DOT employees return to work1565 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority853 Views
- Driver hops out of truck and attacks construction worker790 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles731 Views
- Construction error and weather causes new pavement to crumble within hours561 Views