More Articles for faulting
Diamond grooving and grinding are being used to restore rough or polished concrete pavements to ultrasmooth conditions and quell noise – but at a price. By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Diamond grooving and grinding of aging portland cement concrete (PCC) pavement renews ...
Good Results in Bad Times Pavement preservation expert Larry Galehouse talks about tools and strategies that make sense for surviving the Great Recession By Kirk Landers "In times like these, the pavement manager’s most basic strategy is to keep sound pavements sound and ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident999 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse626 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side570 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles439 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005362 Views