More Articles for fatigue
Here comes daylight saving time. And with it, says the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB), a sudden wave of tired (read dangerous) drivers. "In one night, this will generate a 300 million-hour national sleep debt and in the few days it ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident948 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side532 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?520 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005362 Views