More Articles for fatality messages
The Michigan Department of Transportation (MDOT) on Wednesday launched a statewide safety campaign that features traffic signs displaying the number of traffic fatalities on Michigan roadways. The campaign, “Toward Zero Deaths,” is an MDOT effort “to influence driver behavior and improve ...
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 20141336 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields329 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG260 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers237 Views
- Don’t mess with the toll roads; Virginia man racks up $250K bill231 Views