More Articles for fatalities in distraction-affected crashes
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) Dec. 8 unveiled a new measure of fatalities related to distracted driving called “distraction-affected crashes.” Introduced for 2010 as part of a broader effort by the agency to refine its data ...
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014558 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future276 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields267 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG266 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers257 Views