More Articles for fatal
You can’t prevent everything. As long as there are planes, cars, trains and other forms of transportation, you’ll hear about crashes and wrecks. But at what point do these machines’ safety records cross the line from being a fluke accident ...
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier273 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver246 Views
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker223 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase128 Views
- Polls show states do not support gas tax increase100 Views