More Articles for Fargo
An elderly woman caused $10,000 worth of damage when she drove through 50 feet of newly poured cement in the 25th Street construction zone in Fargo, North Dakota. The 78-year-old woman was southbound when she got confused by road signs, took a wrong ...
The House on Wednesday night passed its version of a bill to reauthorize federal waterways spending, the Associated Press reports. The $8.2 billion measure -- known as H.R. 3080, or the Water Resources Reform and Development Act (WRRDA) -- passed the ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]914 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong847 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus383 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker350 Views