More Articles for Fargo
An elderly woman caused $10,000 worth of damage when she drove through 50 feet of newly poured cement in the 25th Street construction zone in Fargo, North Dakota. The 78-year-old woman was southbound when she got confused by road signs, took a wrong ...
The House on Wednesday night passed its version of a bill to reauthorize federal waterways spending, the Associated Press reports. The $8.2 billion measure -- known as H.R. 3080, or the Water Resources Reform and Development Act (WRRDA) -- passed the ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure219 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road144 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!114 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views