More Articles for Fargo
An elderly woman caused $10,000 worth of damage when she drove through 50 feet of newly poured cement in the 25th Street construction zone in Fargo, North Dakota. The 78-year-old woman was southbound when she got confused by road signs, took a wrong ...
The House on Wednesday night passed its version of a bill to reauthorize federal waterways spending, the Associated Press reports. The $8.2 billion measure -- known as H.R. 3080, or the Water Resources Reform and Development Act (WRRDA) -- passed the ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views