More Articles for Fargo
An elderly woman caused $10,000 worth of damage when she drove through 50 feet of newly poured concrete in the 25th Street construction zone in Fargo, North Dakota. The 78-year-old woman was southbound when she got confused by road signs, took a wrong ...
The House on Wednesday night passed its version of a bill to reauthorize federal waterways spending, the Associated Press reports. The $8.2 billion measure -- known as H.R. 3080, or the Water Resources Reform and Development Act (WRRDA) -- passed the ...
- Firearms to be used for road construction800 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events698 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes619 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines577 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up481 Views