More Articles for false claims to the government
Digging a Big Hole A false or misleading statement may happen honestly It has been held that a claim or statement may be false even though it contains no untrue information or entries if, within the totality of the circumstances, the claim ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges369 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress253 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college242 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?201 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road133 Views