More Articles for false claims to the government
Digging a Big Hole A false or misleading statement may happen honestly It has been held that a claim or statement may be false even though it contains no untrue information or entries if, within the totality of the circumstances, the claim ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs376 Views
- VIDEO: Foxx: ‘We should do more than just stabilize the Highway Trust Fund’322 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants269 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges203 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views