More Articles for fallen workers
Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT) Maintenance Crew Leader Kris Sandgren, an avid bicyclist from Springfield, Mo., began a 2,600-mile bicycle journey today to bring attention to the importance of workzone safety and raise money for a Missouri Fallen Workers’ Memorial. “When ...
The children of highway workers killed or permanently disabled on the job will receive financial assistance in their pursuit of higher education thanks to scholarships announced by the American Road & Transportation Builders Association Transportation Development Foundation (ARTBA-TDF). Students from Iowa, ...
Today, the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) remembered 174 employees who were killed on the job, including two who died this past year. Donald Lichliter, a tree maintenance worker for more than 27 years, was struck by a car and killed ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)1926 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1248 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project515 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans448 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?341 Views