More Articles for fallen workers
Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT) Maintenance Crew Leader Kris Sandgren, an avid bicyclist from Springfield, Mo., began a 2,600-mile bicycle journey today to bring attention to the importance of workzone safety and raise money for a Missouri Fallen Workers’ Memorial. “When ...
The children of highway workers killed or permanently disabled on the job will receive financial assistance in their pursuit of higher education thanks to scholarships announced by the American Road & Transportation Builders Association Transportation Development Foundation (ARTBA-TDF). Students from Iowa, ...
Today, the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) remembered 174 employees who were killed on the job, including two who died this past year. Donald Lichliter, a tree maintenance worker for more than 27 years, was struck by a car and killed ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs394 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?383 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views