More Articles for fallen workers
Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT) Maintenance Crew Leader Kris Sandgren, an avid bicyclist from Springfield, Mo., began a 2,600-mile bicycle journey today to bring attention to the importance of workzone safety and raise money for a Missouri Fallen Workers’ Memorial. “When ...
The children of highway workers killed or permanently disabled on the job will receive financial assistance in their pursuit of higher education thanks to scholarships announced by the American Road & Transportation Builders Association Transportation Development Foundation (ARTBA-TDF). Students from Iowa, ...
Today, the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) remembered 174 employees who were killed on the job, including two who died this past year. Donald Lichliter, a tree maintenance worker for more than 27 years, was struck by a car and killed ...
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?668 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax597 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards473 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund396 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete260 Views