More Articles for failing culverts
Since corrugated metal pipe (CMP) was first introduced for culvert applications, untold miles of CMP have been installed across the country. These original (and more recent) culvert installations are now failing at an alarming rate and any failure can cause untold ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident898 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?559 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds542 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side484 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes450 Views