More Articles for failing culverts
Since corrugated metal pipe (CMP) was first introduced for culvert applications, untold miles of CMP have been installed across the country. These original (and more recent) culvert installations are now failing at an alarming rate and any failure can cause untold ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs385 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?384 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views