More Articles for failing culverts
Since corrugated metal pipe (CMP) was first introduced for culvert applications, untold miles of CMP have been installed across the country. These original (and more recent) culvert installations are now failing at an alarming rate and any failure can cause untold ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system425 Views
- Driver Beware: America's 5 most haunted roads216 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass206 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Ray LaHood: 'We need a big pot of money' to fix America’s roads and bridges150 Views