More Articles for failing culverts
Since corrugated metal pipe (CMP) was first introduced for culvert applications, untold miles of CMP have been installed across the country. These original (and more recent) culvert installations are now failing at an alarming rate and any failure can cause untold ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges386 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college325 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress231 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?179 Views