More Articles for failing culverts
Since corrugated metal pipe (CMP) was first introduced for culvert applications, untold miles of CMP have been installed across the country. These original (and more recent) culvert installations are now failing at an alarming rate and any failure can cause untold ...
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice360 Views
- Obama to present Congress with proposed transportation reauthorization bill360 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving346 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness296 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options289 Views