More Articles for FAA and Highway Extensions Act
The United States Senate on Sept. 15 passed legislation to extend funding for the Federal Aviation Administration and the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) for four and six months, respectively. The measure passed with a 92-6 vote. H.R. 2887, the FAA and ...
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier266 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver261 Views
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker249 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase131 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges102 Views