More Articles for FAA and Highway Extensions Act
The United States Senate on Sept. 15 passed legislation to extend funding for the Federal Aviation Administration and the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) for four and six months, respectively. The measure passed with a 92-6 vote. H.R. 2887, the FAA and ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series901 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?501 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group364 Views
- Transportation Secretary Foxx expects next few months to be ‘rough’ for funding talks272 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines189 Views