More Articles for extreme winter maintenance
Imagine clearing the roads in the thick of winter. The weather produces whiteout conditions and there is no visibility, yet your crew is able to safely remove snow and allow people, goods and services to begin moving again. That may soon ...
With the polar vortex that has made temperatures in the Midwest drop to subzero temps (with the windchill, temps are as cold as -45 degrees Fahrenheit in Chicago and close to -30 in the Columbus, Ohio, area where I am ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]923 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong865 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker334 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines219 Views
- SCDOT signs biggest road project contract in over a decade159 Views