More Articles for extreme sports
With the nation’s congested highway, one woman who works for the Missouri Department of Transportation’s (MoDOT) Southeast District has found another way to get around – by parachute! Doris Dumey, CAP-OM (pronounced Demi, like Demi Moore), is the executive assistant to ...
This is one way to travel: Start by skydiving and end up in a moving car to get you to the next location. Traveling between 20 to 40 mph in the air, 28-year-old nurse Katie Hansen from Northern California landed into ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system467 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass200 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run186 Views
- Cement shortage taking its toll on Minnesota projects149 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues128 Views