More Articles for extreme sports
With the nation’s congested highway, one woman who works for the Missouri Department of Transportation’s (MoDOT) Southeast District has found another way to get around – by parachute! Doris Dumey, CAP-OM (pronounced Demi, like Demi Moore), is the executive assistant to ...
This is one way to travel: Start by skydiving and end up in a moving car to get you to the next location. Traveling between 20 to 40 mph in the air, 28-year-old nurse Katie Hansen from Northern California landed into ...
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses1023 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets948 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway676 Views
- Are flying robots the future of road construction?638 Views
- Ohio to start largest single construction project in state history357 Views