More Articles for extreme sports
With the nation’s congested highway, one woman who works for the Missouri Department of Transportation’s (MoDOT) Southeast District has found another way to get around – by parachute! Doris Dumey, CAP-OM (pronounced Demi, like Demi Moore), is the executive assistant to ...
This is one way to travel: Start by skydiving and end up in a moving car to get you to the next location. Traveling between 20 to 40 mph in the air, 28-year-old nurse Katie Hansen from Northern California landed into ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax252 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion216 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September181 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax108 Views