More Articles for Extreme Snow and Ice Stories
During the rough winter weather storms caused by the polar vortex the week after the New Year holiday, snow and ice caused cars to slide off the road, semis to get stuck and some interstates to shut down for hours. According ...
Subzero temperatures last week started again sweeping through the Midwest and other areas as part of what has been dubbed as “Polar Vortex Part 2.” (The first Polar Vortex hit much of the country in early January, bringing temps as ...
Another round of extreme winter weather, including subzero temps and whiteout conditions, has hit some areas of the United States, which is being dubbed by some as “Polar Vortex Part 2.” In Northwestern Lake County, Indiana, more than two feet of ...
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong975 Views
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]957 Views
- Homeless forced to relocate due to bridge construction433 Views
- A road without fibers is a road soon to be in need of repair407 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker342 Views