More Articles for extreme cold temperatures
The extremely cold temperatures that began over the weekend in most parts of the U.S. is forcing some state departments of transportation to rethink their winter weather plans. The frigid weather -- which, according to a Huffington Post report, is called ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident856 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?552 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds533 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side459 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes445 Views