More Articles for extreme cold temperatures
Thankfully the hot weather that goes along with summer is finally over! Unfortunately, that means winter weather is rapidly approaching, and cold stress should be taken every bit as seriously as heat exhaustion. The bad news: highway and bridge construction workers don't typically ...
The extremely cold temperatures that began over the weekend in most parts of the U.S. is forcing some state departments of transportation to rethink their winter weather plans. The frigid weather -- which, according to a Huffington Post report, is called ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure222 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views
- California, Florida DOTs named winners of America's Transportation Awards83 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views
- What causes the most damage to our nation’s bridges?82 Views