More Articles for extreme cold temperatures
Thankfully the hot weather that goes along with summer is finally over! Unfortunately, that means winter weather is rapidly approaching, and cold stress should be taken every bit as seriously as heat exhaustion. The bad news: highway and bridge construction workers don't typically ...
The extremely cold temperatures that began over the weekend in most parts of the U.S. is forcing some state departments of transportation to rethink their winter weather plans. The frigid weather -- which, according to a Huffington Post report, is called ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts520 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse365 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster116 Views
- $163 billion needed annually to fix aging surface transportation system101 Views
- Alerting Congress: Most jobs created by transportation investment occur in non-construction sectors90 Views