More Articles for extension
Okay so the President today calls on Congress to extend the surface transportation authorization before the current extension runs out September 30th. He is supported by nearly all the major stakeholders. Even Republican House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee chairman John ...
This will surprise no one. Senator Barbara Boxer (D-Ca), chair of the Senate Environment and Public Works committee and therefore the key senator in any reauthorization legislation process, is setting up another extension for dear old SAFETEA-LU. Boxer said she will schedule ...
Unable to reach agreement on Feb. 25 on the Senate long-term extension of the highway program, the House by voice vote passed a 30-day extension of several programs including the Highway Trust Fund at the low pro rata rate currently ...
The American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) will host four one-day regional meetings in December in Nashville, Newark, Chicago and Los Angeles. The sessions will feature federal legislative and regulatory reports and discussions on key regional transportation projects. Members of the U.S. House of Representatives ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts554 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse441 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers135 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches75 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects74 Views