More Articles for expansion
GVW Parts Distribution has opened a new distribution facility in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. GVW expects the addition to improve service in Eastern United States as well as in Canada by shortening the time it take customers to receive parts. The new facility ...
Doosan Portable Power named JWH Equipment, which is located in Jackson, Mississippi, an authorized dealer for portable air compressors, mobile generators, lighting systems and light compaction equipment. JWH Equipment will represent Doosan in 26 counties in Mississippi including Attala, Claiborne, Clarke, ...
JCB North America has opened JCB of Twin Cities, a 30,000 square-foot dealership in Ham Lake, Minnesota. The company remodeled the dealership and equipped it with JCB’s full line of equipment as well as a full range of productivity-enhancing attachments. “We’re ...
General Equipment and Supplies, the authorized Link-Belt dealer in North Dakota, has expanded into Minnesota, where the company will serve its customers from branches in Hibbing and Shakopee. “General Equipment is excited about our appointment to be the Link-Belt dealer in ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax730 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards391 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party374 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund369 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?322 Views