More Articles for expansion
GVW Parts Distribution has opened a new distribution facility in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. GVW expects the addition to improve service in Eastern United States as well as in Canada by shortening the time it take customers to receive parts. The new facility ...
Doosan Portable Power named JWH Equipment, which is located in Jackson, Mississippi, an authorized dealer for portable air compressors, mobile generators, lighting systems and light compaction equipment. JWH Equipment will represent Doosan in 26 counties in Mississippi including Attala, Claiborne, Clarke, ...
JCB North America has opened JCB of Twin Cities, a 30,000 square-foot dealership in Ham Lake, Minnesota. The company remodeled the dealership and equipped it with JCB’s full line of equipment as well as a full range of productivity-enhancing attachments. “We’re ...
General Equipment and Supplies, the authorized Link-Belt dealer in North Dakota, has expanded into Minnesota, where the company will serve its customers from branches in Hibbing and Shakopee. “General Equipment is excited about our appointment to be the Link-Belt dealer in ...
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)806 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D289 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign267 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says265 Views
- Cities rethink transportation due to drop in young drivers260 Views