More Articles for Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR)
Komatsu America Corp. introduces the WA470-7 wheel loader. With a net horsepower of 272 hp (203 kW), the WA470-7 is powered by a Komatsu SAA6D125E-6 engine and is EPA Tier 4 Interim and EU Stage 3B emission certified. Built upon a ...
The new Terex CR662RM RoadMix material transfer vehicle and paver meets Tier 4i (Stage III B) emissions standards. Offering the same 260 hp output as the previous model, the machine’s new power unit is 5 percent more fuel efficient to ...
Cummins Inc. revealed on April 19 at the Bauma show the latest generation of its 4-cylinder QSB3.3 and QSB4.5 engines offering a simplified Tier 4 installation across a broad 75- to 160-hp (56-119 kW) power range. With an air-intake-to-exhaust aftertreatment system ...
Well, next month actually. After New Year’s Day, if you buy a new truck you’ll have to choose between one of two new engine systems. The two distinct technologies have emerged to meet the Environmental Protection Agency’s diesel 2010 emissions requirements in ...
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes550 Views
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts532 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse494 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers143 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects76 Views