More Articles for Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR)
Komatsu America Corp. introduces the WA470-7 wheel loader. With a net horsepower of 272 hp (203 kW), the WA470-7 is powered by a Komatsu SAA6D125E-6 engine and is EPA Tier 4 Interim and EU Stage 3B emission certified. Built upon a ...
The new Terex CR662RM RoadMix material transfer vehicle and paver meets Tier 4i (Stage III B) emissions standards. Offering the same 260 hp output as the previous model, the machine’s new power unit is 5 percent more fuel efficient to ...
Cummins Inc. revealed on April 19 at the Bauma show the latest generation of its 4-cylinder QSB3.3 and QSB4.5 engines offering a simplified Tier 4 installation across a broad 75- to 160-hp (56-119 kW) power range. With an air-intake-to-exhaust aftertreatment system ...
Well, next month actually. After New Year’s Day, if you buy a new truck you’ll have to choose between one of two new engine systems. The two distinct technologies have emerged to meet the Environmental Protection Agency’s diesel 2010 emissions requirements in ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]923 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong865 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker334 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines219 Views
- SCDOT signs biggest road project contract in over a decade159 Views