More Articles for Executive Order
President Obama on Friday signed a Presidential Memorandum intended to decrease review and approval times for major infrastructure projects, according to WhiteHouse.gov. The memorandum, “Modernizing Federal Infrastructure Review and Permitting Regulations, Policies, and Procedures,” follows a March 22 Executive Order that ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2225 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1275 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project544 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans489 Views
- California drivers paying the price for deficient roads and bridges 311 Views