More Articles for executive director of the New Jersey League of Municipalities
The Christie Administration on March 23 announced 387 Local Aid program grants totaling $78.4 million, "enabling 376 cities and towns across the state to advance street improvement, rehabilitation and safety projects without burdening local property taxpayers," according to a press ...
- MoDOT employs robot to mow roadside grass1539 Views
- CDOT “Slow for the Cone Zone” ads depict kids as construction workers450 Views
- USDOT to release $15.6 million for I-5 bridge436 Views
- 25 percent of U.S. bridges classified as deficient in 2012384 Views
- Private money: A funding wildcard in 2014285 Views