More Articles for executive director of the New Jersey League of Municipalities
The Christie Administration on March 23 announced 387 Local Aid program grants totaling $78.4 million, "enabling 376 cities and towns across the state to advance street improvement, rehabilitation and safety projects without burdening local property taxpayers," according to a press ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs385 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?385 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges190 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views