More Articles for Evaluation of Long-Term Pavement Performance and Noise Characteristics of the Next Generation Concrete Surface
Quiet Moves A war is being waged on noise generated by pavements and highways. By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Today, highway noise is considered an undesirable emission, just as if it were a noxious gas out of the tailpipe. But road designs can ...
The Same ... But Different Diamond Grinding vs. Micromilling By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Diamond grinding of Portland cement concrete pavements and micromilling of bituminous asphalt pavements are superficially similar in concept, but that’s just about the only thing they have in common. Diamond ...
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1026 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones977 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse761 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones410 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?304 Views