More Articles for ETA for reopening flooded Missouri roads
The Missouri Department of Transportation (MODOT) says its aiming to get flooded routes open as quickly and safely as possible by the end of 2011, the agency announced on Sept. 21. One of the first big steps to accomplish this goal ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure223 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views
- What causes the most damage to our nation’s bridges?84 Views
- California, Florida DOTs named winners of America's Transportation Awards83 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views