More Articles for ETA for reopening flooded Missouri roads
The Missouri Department of Transportation (MODOT) says its aiming to get flooded routes open as quickly and safely as possible by the end of 2011, the agency announced on Sept. 21. One of the first big steps to accomplish this goal ...
- 3 workers hit, 1 killed in highway construction zone crash1570 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets964 Views
- Driver hops out of truck and attacks construction worker953 Views
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses903 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway728 Views