More Articles for estimated annual population death rate
Motor vehicle deaths in 2012 totaled 36,200, up 5 percent from 2011. This marks the first annual increase since 2004 to 2005, according to the National Safety Council (NSC). "The 2012 estimate is provisional and may be revised when more data ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges386 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college325 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress231 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?180 Views