More Articles for estimated annual population death rate
Motor vehicle deaths in 2012 totaled 36,200, up 5 percent from 2011. This marks the first annual increase since 2004 to 2005, according to the National Safety Council (NSC). "The 2012 estimate is provisional and may be revised when more data ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?435 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs396 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges191 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views