More Articles for estimated annual population death rate
Motor vehicle deaths in 2012 totaled 36,200, up 5 percent from 2011. This marks the first annual increase since 2004 to 2005, according to the National Safety Council (NSC). "The 2012 estimate is provisional and may be revised when more data ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River562 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency548 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs396 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business344 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update336 Views