More Articles for estimated annual population death rate
Motor vehicle deaths in 2012 totaled 36,200, up 5 percent from 2011. This marks the first annual increase since 2004 to 2005, according to the National Safety Council (NSC). "The 2012 estimate is provisional and may be revised when more data ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident975 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles961 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse726 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side568 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments304 Views