More Articles for estension
Is the Senate's approval of a highway bill extension a step in the right direction or two steps back?
The Senate passed an extension of the highway bill through the end of December, which seems like it would be a move in the right direction. But that one advancement forward may very well be one move in the right direction ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?193 Views