More Articles for Eric PommierBauma 2010
Manitowoc has launched the GMK6400 at Bauma 2010, and the company is touting it as the world’s most powerful six-axle all-terrain crane. The crane has a 400-ton maximum capacity. Neil Hollingshead, Manitowoc’s global product director for all-terrain cranes and rough-terrain cranes, said ...
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?701 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax675 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards476 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund407 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete273 Views