More Articles for Eric PommierBauma 2010
Manitowoc has launched the GMK6400 at Bauma 2010, and the company is touting it as the world’s most powerful six-axle all-terrain crane. The crane has a 400-ton maximum capacity. Neil Hollingshead, Manitowoc’s global product director for all-terrain cranes and rough-terrain cranes, said ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party465 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax326 Views
- Success regardless of gender: Kari Karst’s BX Civil & Construction209 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax190 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion189 Views