More Articles for erex Hydra Platforms HPT 11/38 truck-mounted under-bridge access platform
Terex Roadbuilding introduced at the World of Concrete 2011 in Las Vegas the market’s first front-discharge mixer truck line powered by EPA 2010-compliant diesel engines. The mixer line consists of three-, four-, five-, six- and seven-axle designs in both standard and ...
The new Terex Hydra Platforms HPT 11/38 truck-mounted under-bridge access platform from Terex Roadbuilding is the company’s first cross model, matching the trailer platform with a truck chassis. Weighing less than 26,001 pounds, the new HPT 11/38 truck-mounted model does ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure223 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views
- What causes the most damage to our nation’s bridges?84 Views
- California, Florida DOTs named winners of America's Transportation Awards83 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views