More Articles for equitable adjustment
Conflict in a Contract? Court makes an ‘equitable adjustment’ ruling despite a ‘no damages for delay’ provision. By Brian Morrow A general principle of contract interpretation is that contracts are to be read and interpreted as a whole, giving a reasonable meaning to ...
Conflict in a Contract? Documentation key to “equitable adjustment” ruling despite a “no damages for delay” provision (For a downloadble PDF of this "In Court," click here.) A general principle of contract interpretation is that contracts are to be read and interpreted ...
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1027 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones983 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse762 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones414 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?304 Views